Sampoerna School of Business Open For Enrollment
1.Sampoerna School of Business Overview
The Putera Sampoerna School of Business is an international-standard tertiary institution combining world-class business best-practices, industry relevance and leadership development for future leaders. Sampoerna School of Business provides the best individuals the opportunity to pursue a Bachelor of Business degree with for the following field of study:
a. Management (4 years)
b. Accounting (4 years)
Application Deadline: April 30, 2010
Graduated from Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) and / or Madrasah with legalize academic report (grade 10 to 12) or Surat Tanda Kelulusan (STK) minimum average of 7.00.
– Completed & signed Application Packages
– Certified copy of academic record (Buku Rapor) from grade 10 (ten) to grade 12 (twelve)
– A copy of the last one month of home electricity bill (if the applicants own a house or live with parents) or a copy of house/room (indekos) rental payments
– A certified copy of family card (Kartu Keluarga)
– A copy of valid national ID card (KTP/Passport)
– A copy of parent`s/ guardian`s national ID card (KTP/ Passport)
– A copy of the last one month of parent`s salary slip.
– 2 (two) References Letters consisted of:
a. One recommendation form from High School Head Master
b. One recommendation form from High School Teacher
4.Duration of Award
The Financial Assistance is provided for a maximum of 4 (four) years as a standard duration for the completion of the study program. No extension will be allowed.
Interested applicants who meet the requirements must complete and return the application package to:
SAMPOERNA SCHOOL OF EDUCATION BUILDING, 5th Floor
JL. Kapt. Tendean 88C, Mampang
Jakarta Selatan 12710
Phone: 087 885 765 406 and 081 934 172 604
When you submit the application package, please write `SSB` at the top right hand corner of the envelope. Application package can also be downloaded from Sampoerna Foundation`s website: http://www.sampoernafoundation.org Sampoerna School of Business will consider completed applications only, and will notify the short-listed applicants to attend the continuing stages of the selection process.
When applicable, the supporting documents must be certified by university (for school transcripts), public notary or other relevant authorized parties/individuals as true copy of the original. Please do not send any original documents. Sampoerna School of Business will not be responsible for handling and returning original documents, but does reserve the right to request the provision of original documents if necessary.